The Board is the highest decisive authority in the Research Institute, in charge of directing and monitoring strategic decisions.
Members of the Board:
- Director Per-Edvin Persson, Finnish Science Centre, Heureka (Chairman)
- Director Sami Kurki, University of Helsinki Ruralia Institute (Deputy Chairman)
- Director for Public Administration Tasks, PhD Sauli Härkönen, Finnish Wildlife Agency
- Professional board Jaana Korpi
- Director Anne Ollila, Association of Reindeer Herding Districts
- Director Katriina Partanen, Prokala
- Director Mari Walls, Finnish Environment Institute, Marine Reseach Centre
- Director General Eero Helle, Finnish Game and Fisheries Research Institute
- Fish toxicologist, PhD Pekka Vuorinen, representative of personnel, Finnish Game and Fisheries Research Institute
Sinikka Tainio is Board Secretary.
© Finnish Game and Fisheries Research Institute.Modified 2012-2-1